A good SAT score can pave your pathway to a reputable university and there is no better learning than through experience. The SAT is different from your usual school tests but don’t be intimidated by the lengthy format of the test. You have the benefit of moving around within a section if you come across brain-tickling questions. ITEC will instruct you to tackle the SAT using proven Kaplan strategies and active engagement. Although we will be providing you with expert training, your full participation is crucial to achieving your desired score!
ITEC offers a total of 25 classroom hours over a total of 10 classroom sessions for the SAT. Each of the Verbal and Math section will be covered over 5 classroom sessions.
Verbal [12.5 hours/5 sessions]
• Overview of the Verbal section
• SAT Verbal Strategy and Passage Mapping
• Reading Comprehension using Kaplan Method and the SAT Reading Passage Types
• Kaplan Method for the SAT Essay
• Kaplan’s Writing and Language and Infographics Strategy
Math [12.5 hours/5 sessions]
• Overview of the Math Section
• SAT Math Strategy
• Kaplan Method for all Math problems
• Takeaways for the Algebra, Arithmetic, Number Properties, Geometry and Statistics Sections
• Critical thinking and Logical Reasoning to save time on test day!
Individual and Group Classes
You can register for a group or individual class
For more information or to meet an Admission Consultant:
Call +97155 338 2392 or complete the form below: