The graphic design course will take you through a complete introduction to the powerful set of tools available in Photoshop CS5. The course will develop your image manipulation skills right up to an advanced level. You will learn about the real-life capabilities of Adobe Photoshop CS5 and will understand the features for painting, retouching and enhancing images with selections and layers to produce professional quality images for print, web and mobile devices. More advanced skill areas will all be incorporated into the course to further your understanding of isolating image areas by creating and saving masks with specialised tools, commands, mode and layer elements. More advanced features of Photoshop such as producing advanced face retouching and manipulation techniques as well as maximising the potential of the Photoshop Brush engine will also be offered.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
• Enhance an image by removing colour cast, compensate for flash lightning and red eyes.
• Increase/Decrease the contrast and brightness of your artwork
• Create simple compositions by blending images together or selecting only parts of an image
• Create type and produce simple adverts
• Output an artwork for web
• Produce advanced face retouching & manipulation techniques
• Use colour in Photoshop effectively
• Maximise the potential of Photoshop Brush engine
• Work with advanced compositions
• Automate your workflow
This advanced Photoshop course is intended for those who want to take their Photoshop skills to the next level. Students often come from Advertising Agencies, Design Agencies, Marketing Agencies, Production Houses, or specialist corporate departments.